Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hater of People

Have I mentioned that I used to be a lover of people? I seriously hate to admit it, but at the ripe old age of 47 I have come to be a people hater.

Let me tell you why:
~ Is it really so hard to freaking say "good-morning" to someone when they speak to you?
~ Is it really so freaking hard to say "thank-you" if someone does something human, like say hold a door open for you?
~ Is it really so freaking hard to "include" the new girl in any conversation, activity or group interaction that occurrs' right in front of her?
~ Is it so freaking hard to just tell your mother that you love her for no good damn reason?
~ Is it really so freaking hard to step outside yourself and inquire as to how another human being may be doing?

I mean really, is this shit hard or what? I am thinking that I don't like hating people, but......... they are making me do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment